thank-you Duncan...debbie

Duncan Crow <duncanc...@shaw.ca> wrote:  Hi Deborah,

Although lactobacilli produce gas and I think work faster on
inulin it's the minor probiotic; the major one bifidobacteria
don't. I don't know what causes the gas as it's a complex
situation in the gut. Gas will resolve as the bowel ecology
improves with more bifidobacteria; it takes about 10-30 days.

Duncan