Dear Carlos, I live on Ibiza - Spain - and we have some lemon trees in the garden and we often take them as presents for people who do not have any . Last w-end I went to see some friends who have an "eco resort " where they grow a great array of organic produce such as aloe vera, grapes, figs and carob- but no lemons. When I handed over the bag of lemons to the owners wife she thanked me profusely and said " great , these are going straight in my panty drawer " ! It seems there is no limit to the use of a lemon - hope you are getting better , best wishes - Richard
On 20/02/2007, at 2:17, Carlos PĂ©rez wrote:

At home, we use plenty of limes and lemons. We take a squeezed (or new) half and rub it under arms. The best deodorant we have found, it easily lasts a full day, and it is free, just one step between the kitchen and the compost pile. This might have something to do with the GSE.

Carlos

From: "Del" <d...@altsystem.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>CS and Stinky Sneakers
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 08:34:05

Foot and underarm odor is mostly caused by bacteria buildup in confined, damp spaces.

I tried cs on underarm odor and it was not effective for me (can't use any commercial deodorant due to skin irritation - probably a good thing, considering what is in them). What did turn out to be very effective was to put between 250 to 300 drops of GSE (Grapefruit Seed Extract) in 8 ounces of distilled water and use it as a daily deodorant spray. Voila! No more odor (most of the time) and no irritation.

If the sneakers are infected, then they are re-infecting your feet every time you wear them. To stop this, spray the sneakers liberally with this GSE solution and spray your feet as well before putting them on. I am betting this will gradually get rid of the odor.

If not, then it is time for new sneakers. And keep spraying your feet to prevent new shoes from suffering the same fate.

Del