Duncan is absolutely right and I have firsthand experience with this.
Potassium Orotate worked best for me. Daddybob

-----Original Message-----
From: Duncan Crow [mailto:duncanc...@shaw.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 2:10 PM
To: Paula Perry; silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Vitamin C and Salt Protocol warning

I would like to caution people on the salt-C protocol to avoid potassium
imbalance -- supplementing potassium will avoid the tissue wasting of
rhabdomyolysis caused by excess salt or potassium depletion, which is the
same wasting disorder as that caused by statin drugs. The most at-risk
tissues are the highest ATP users, the heart muscle and the brain, then the
other muscles. Not good.

Have you heard that most of us are potassium-deficient already?

Duncan

11:55 AM