I am taking it for that, on the advice of a friend. I have stopped the diflucan (I had to take it for a year and a half, and my dr still thinks I am on it, but I switched to EIS that I make at home. My friend said it is easier on the gut, and my digestion should improve even more).

Any indoor mold will send me into a tailspin. My sinuses also get re-infected, but the EIS works wonders for that. Re-infection is a BIG DEAL in this kind of illness. Outdoor mold of the wrong kind will also do it.

The treatment of a fungal infection requires understanding of the biology of fungi. It will take a year or more to spread it's mycelium, or root like growth, into the host material. After it has developed a critical mass, it will start reproducing, putting out mushrooms. Some people have actually washed little black mushrooms out of their noses!

The anitfungals works by killing it off at the mycelial stage, but it does not affect the spores or fruit, so it takes a long time to kill it off. The goal, in my drs opinion, is to keep down to a mild roar so the symptoms are not too bad. It is very difficult to kill off entirely. However, that is my goal. He keeps patients on a very low dose of diflucan for years.

On Mar 24, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Dee wrote:

Shouldn't EIS combat the mold problem?  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Clayton Family
Date: 03/24/07 06:24:04
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Still OT Cholesterol/ Dr. Huggins/thyroid

I finally had to chime in here. I had a similar symptomology that
looked for all the world like hypothyroid, but was not. My thyroid
numbers were always fine. It turned out to be  a toxicity problem
combined with big mold problems. Not digesting anything I ate, it got
weird, and severe.

My temp used to be very low. When I got the fungal infections
addressed, and dealt with the candida too (combo of diflucan and
supplements), also got rid of the toxins in the home, my temps
normalized, my blood pressure normalized, and I started feeling better
too.