I replied to you.  The other person who thought you were not overweight replied
to Carol Anne thinking it was you.  (Must have been a guy tee hee hee :0))
Doris

----- Original Message ----
From: Dee <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2007 4:15:59 AM
Subject: Re: another interesting site on iodine, was Re: CS>low sodium on blood
test- now iodine again - OT

Hi Doris, I seemed to have replied to your email through another persons reply!
 I do agree, but I just cannot eat 'normal' food (i.e. Veggies, meat etc.,) so
tend to live on sandwiches and fruit.  I do not eat massive amounts though;
never more than 2000 calories per day, and if there is something out there that
could give me a kick start it would be worth it just to bring the weight down
so that I could continue as I was already doing.  The trouble with starvation
diets is that you can't sustain them for obvious reasons and as soon as you eat
anywhere near a normal amount of calories, bang, on it goes and more!  Dee (I
think you replied to Carol Ann and thought it was me)