People also used to be exposed to animals from birth, crawl about in the barn tasting rat chaser kitties and chickens, eat and breathe dirty things and "live" in the natural world that requires the development of resistance. Everyone also got momma milk that transfers many acquired immunities from day one.

..and people didn't used to whine about problems like they do now, suffering in unheard silence.

[I'll get that busted finger splinted up later...gotta milk the cows. ]

Ode

At 08:10 PM 4/9/2007 +0100, you wrote:

I don't know about that, because years ago, people used to live with farm animals even, and I don't think allergies were heard of then. I think it is far more likely to be the way we live now i.e. Pesticides, pollution, all the rubbish that is put in food, the fact that even baby washing stuff, but certainly all the shower/hair washing products we use; are so loaded with sodium laureth sulphate, propylene glycol etc., I mean, even dogs and cats have allergies now! Another thing is vaccination and they pump even tiny babies full of vaccines which contain mercury, formaldahide, alluminium, etc,. I think at one time our immune systems could cope with things like mold and fungus, but now it is so under seige from trying to protect us from everything else, it is fighting a losing battle. Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: <mailto:mborg...@att.net>mborg...@att.net
Date: 09/04/2007 19:48:33
To: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: iodine, other allergies, plus CS for allergy reduction? was Re: CS>Re: iodine allergy to Sol

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER.

A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND,60 YRS AGO WHEN PEOPLE STARTED BRING INTO THE HOME DOGS AND CATS AND MADE THEM PART OF THE FAMILY, I BELIEVE THAT IS ALSO THE TIME WHEN FUNGUS AND MOLD STARTED INVADING HOMES. FORMALLY DOGS AND CATS HAD THEIR PLACE OUTSIDE THEY WORKED AND USUALLY DID NOT COME INTO THE HOME. NOW,DOGS AND CATS ROAM OUTSIDE PICKING UP MOSS(FUNGUS) OR FUNGUS FROM THE TREES ON THEIR FEET AND FUNGUS WILL GET INTO THEIR COATS FROM TREES ETC. THEY THAN LICK THEIR FEET LICK HUMANS OR THE FUNGUS JUST GOES INTO THE CARPETS, BEDDING, FURNITURE, CLOTHES.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.