THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER.

 A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND,60 YRS AGO WHEN PEOPLE STARTED BRING INTO THE
HOME DOGS AND CATS AND MADE THEM PART OF THE FAMILY, I BELIEVE THAT IS ALSO THE
TIME WHEN FUNGUS AND MOLD STARTED INVADING HOMES. FORMALLY DOGS AND CATS HAD
THEIR PLACE OUTSIDE THEY WORKED AND USUALLY DID NOT COME INTO THE HOME.
NOW,DOGS AND CATS ROAM OUTSIDE PICKING UP MOSS(FUNGUS) OR FUNGUS FROM THE TREES
ON THEIR FEET AND FUNGUS WILL GET INTO THEIR COATS FROM TREES ETC. THEY THAN
LICK THEIR FEET LICK HUMANS OR THE FUNGUS JUST GOES INTO THE CARPETS, BEDDING,
FURNITURE, CLOTHES.

ANOTHER, WASHING CARPETS WITH LIQUIDS IN THE WINTER.  THERE IS NO WAY WALL TO
WALL CARPETS CAN DRY OUT IN THE WINTER, UNLESS ONE IS IN A HOTTER CLIMATE, FOR
THE CARPETS SHOULD BE AIRED ON BOTH SIDES, AND PEOPLE KEEP HOMES COOLER EVEN IN
THE WINTER AT NIGHT OR WHEN THEY LEAVE THE HOUSE.  ALL OF THE LIQUID THAT IS
LEFT TO DRY OUT BECOMES,OVER TIME, MOLD.  THE DRY CARPET CLEANER, WHO KNOWS
WHAT CHEMICAL IT CONTAINS.

I DO LOVE DOGS AND CATS BUT IF ONE HAS AN ALLERGY BESIDES BEING ALLERGIC TO
THEIR DANDER IT COULD ALSO BE THE ABOVE REASONS.

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION
MARY

From: Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com>