Here is a full SIMH build (minus altairz80 which requires glob) for Android
5 or greater and anything with VFPv4 floating point hardware.

Let's get this out of the way first: These are alpha-quality testing
binaries.  They run on my phone but they might not run on your device.
This is not a full-fledged Android app in any way.  If you are not
comfortable with adb and using a shell, these are not for you.

Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iqqcdaos4y7brxo/simh-android5.zip?dl=0

I did very minimal testing with pdp11, enough to verify that basic
functionality is there.  In theory these have networking support but I
haven't tested it yet.  You will almost certainly need to be root for
networking but everything else appears to run just fine as an unprivileged
user.  If in doubt, put files in /data/local/tmp and run things out of
there.  Build info:

sim> show version
PDP-11 simulator V4.0-0 Beta
    Simulator Framework Capabilities:
        32b data
        32b addresses
        Ethernet Packet transports:TAP:NAT:UDP
        Idle/Throttling support is available
        Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) support
        RAW disk and CD/DVD ROM support
        FrontPanel API Version 2
    Host Platform:
        Compiler: GCC 4.9 20150123 (prerelease)
        Simulator Compiled as C: Sep 16 2016 at 21:41:13
        Memory Access: Little Endian
        Memory Pointer Size: 32 bits
        Large File (>2GB) support
        SDL Video support: No Video Support
        RegEx support for EXPECT commands
        OS clock resolution: 1ms
sh: uname: not found
        Time taken by msleep(1): 2ms
        OS:
        git commit id: fa292f59

On my phone (Droid Turbo) I'm getting about 4 MIPS and 2 MFLOPS on the
pdp11, which should be more than enough for most uses.

If you want do to testing but have different device hardware or OS version
needs, let me know what they are and I can probably compile some binaries
for you.

-Henry