From: Simh [mailto:simh-boun...@trailing-edge.com] On Behalf Of Robert Armstrong
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:07 PM
To: 'Ethan Dicks' <ethan.di...@gmail.com>; simh@trailing-edge.com
Subject: Re: [Simh] VAX 8200

> Ethan Dicks (ethan.di...@gmail.com) wrote:
>I happen to have one (from when I worked for Jim Ebright).

  I have a running 8350 as well, should you need a dump of the console media or
something.

  It is, I believe, the physically smallest BI bus VAX, and therefore
interesting for those reason.  It's the only such machine that I could fit in
my garage :-)

  It's also the only multi-processor VAX system that I have and equally
interesting for that reason too.  FWIW, I've always wondered if the limitation
to two CPUs was purely for testing and support reasons - it doesn't seem that
there's any reason why you could not plug in three or even more CPU cards.

Bob Armstrong