Cool. Thanks. Downloaded and unpacket.
Anyone interested and on HECnet can now find them on MIM::DU:[101GAMES]

Looked a little at one or two files. BASIC+2 do not like them. The code uses special shorts, functions and specifics that don't match. I wonder if BASIC+ accepts them either, or if this might be from some other BASIC dialect that DEC had at some point.

If I have plenty of time at some point, I might sit down and write a converter for them to BASIC+2 style.

  Johnny

On 2018-01-25 20:39, Tony Nicholson wrote:
On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 12:18 AM, Johnny Billquist <b...@softjar.se <mailto:b...@softjar.se>> wrote:

    Since the disk pack contains basic sorces, this could also probably
    be used on rsx systems, but then we need a different file system.
    Care to create a disk in rt11 format, since that is pretty much the
    common file system that all oses have tools to read/write?

An RT-11 format RL01 with the 56 files from the DECtape is in a zip file at

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXBmOUL_dNQaYP6qH9vQ8VVe0KrLoNut/view?usp=sharing

When trying it on other systems be aware that in some of the BASIC-Plus source files there are continuation lines prefixed by <LF><CR> line endings (normal lines have <CR><LF>).

Also (in case you're wondering) there are only 56 files - since this was the maximum number of files that would fit on a DOS-11 format DECtape.

Was there a second DECtape with the remaining games from the book?  If not, one of these days when i get a round tuit - I should type them in!

Have fun!

Tony

    Johnny

    Tony Nicholson <tony.nichol...@computer.org
    <mailto:tony.nichol...@computer.org>> skrev: (24 januari 2018
    21:23:21 CET)

        On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 5:17 AM, Bryan.e.davies