On 2/11/18 9:45 AM, Timothe Litt wrote:

> Scanning paper efficiently requires an investment.  This would seem to be
> something that could best be centralized (or
> regionalized).  Al Kossow (chm/bitsavers) has hardware for efficiently
> scanning manuals, but I don't know if it handles
> 11 x 17 (line printer) pages.  But he's not centrally located - and the
> really scarce resource is labor.

I have a Panasonic KV-S3065C scanner with can scan double-sided anything 11.2"
wide up to about 100" long

That is how I deal with most engineering drawings and listings.
I also have a blueprint sized scanner and a microfiche scanner, both currently
off-line.

The main problem with listings is if the print is misaligned and cross the perf,
since they have to be burst to be scanned.