On 2019-04-12 01:39, Chris Hanson wrote:
On Apr 5, 2019, at 1:00 PM, Paul (lists) Hardy <paulhar...@btinternet.com>
wrote:

Matt Burke has implemented the QDSS VCB02 Dragon colour graphics device in his
side branch of SimH, as a VAXstation II. I’ve tried a prototype and it seems to
work well, up to the limits of VS2 memory limits etc.

I believe he intends to merge it into mainstream SimH in due course, as his
time allows. If anyone wants to help, he can be contacted through 9track.net.

Nice!

Where would one go about finding architecture documentation on the differences
between the various VAX iterations including CVAX, NVAX, SOC, and so on? I
assume there are some, even if they’re more tuning-related than truly
architectural.

I'm trying to remember if that is in an appendix of the VAX Architecture Reference Manual.

  Johnny

email: b...@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books