Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> I'd like to set up SIMH to simulate a GT40 as closely as possible.  To
> be precise, the GT40 that was a the MIT AI Lab.
>
> So far, I have this:
>
> set cpu 11/05
> set cpu 16k
> set dli enabled
> set dli lines=2
> set vt enabled
> set vt crt=vr14

I have been having trouble running some GT40 software with this.  Turns
out one crucial detail is missing:  An interrupt vector for the VT11.
Apparenty the ROM and Lunar Lander don't use the VT11 interrupt, but
some other software does.  With the addition of

   set vt vec=320

those programs work too.  This conflicts with the DZ11 device which is
enabled by default; it's not part of the GT40 hardware so just remove  it.

Now the GT40 can be used with Emacs and Spacewar.