Hi

There is a trackNum attribute mentioned in the Event sources documentation page which might do what you want. I haven't tried it myself.

http://code.google.com/p/simile-widgets/wiki/Timeline_EventSources

Regards
Ken

alex mitchell wrote:
I'd like to create a timeline to represent tasks in a project, with each row
in the timeline representing a different person's tasks, assuming
non-overlapping start and end dates. To do this, I'm hoping to be able to
specify which row a given event appears on. For example, referring to the
"religions" example:
https://simile.mit.edu/timeline/examples/religions/religions.html
I'd like to be able to specify that, in the third band, "Samaria, Judea,
Idumea under Roman" and "Tiberius, Roman Emperor" appear in the same row.

Does anyone have any suggestions either how to do this out-of-the-box, or
pointers as to where the code would need to be modified to add this?

thanks!
Alex