Hey, I'm relatively new to the SIMILE Timeline and I'm trying
(unsuccessfully) to do two things with my timeline. I already have an
up-and-running timeline that's linked to a SQL database and I'm
querying the database and building JSON data from it on the fly, but
I'm having trouble forcing the events to be on different tracks, so no
two events are horizontally next to each other (I tried using trackNum
but it didn't seem to have any effect.) I'm also trying to make the
timeline automatically resize itself depending on how many events are
on it, so it should expand if there are more than 15 or so and shrink
if there are only four or five. Any suggestions or pointers would be
much appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick