Hi,

You may have already fixed your problem, but I achieved something
similar by writing my own event painter and tweaking the
_findFreeTrack method.
In my case I wanted to paint only events of the same custom type in
the same track, in yours you should just return this._tracks.length +
1 ?

For your second problem I handled it in a way that might not fit your
requirements : I computed a "pixelsPerInterval" and a corresponding
"unit" to use with the zoomSteps initialization option...

David