Hi,

I developed a web page using simile exhibit. The data comes from a google
spreadsheet. Everything worked great when I developed it. But now when it
has gone live, many people are complaining that it is not loading. Only the
static html and the "loading" animation come. The actual data never loads
Some of the complaints are on Mozilla firefox, some are on Chrome and some
are on IE.

Here is the link to the web page. Please scroll down to see the exhibit
content.
http://njadapt.rutgers.edu/resources/climate-adaptation-directory

I am using Simile
2.2. http://api.simile-widgets.org/exhibit/2.2.0/exhibit-api.js
Has anyone faced this problem? What is the resolution to this? Please help
me out...

Regards,
Thiru