I have uploaded a new version of the DAVEfunc DTD to the DAVE-ML website, version 2.0 Release Candidate 1, which was cleaned up somewhat for submission to the AIAA Committee on Standards. It includes new 'ceiling' and 'floor' interpolation attributes and several uncertainty examples.

   <http://daveml.larc.nasa.gov/DTDs.html>

Comments welcomed, but at this point the changes probably will go through a committee instead of just me.

-- Bruce

----
Bruce Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Dynamic Systems & Control Branch
8 Langley Boulevard, MS 308           Research & Technology Directorate
NASA Langley Research Center                    Hampton, Virginia 23681
More info about DAVE-ML:                       <http://daveml.nasa.gov>
Simulation standards discussion listserv <mailto:simstds@larc.nasa.gov>