Hi Rolf,

I'm interested.  We talked briefly, and I've worked with SIAI and
Eliezer previously.  I would state my pre-Singularity purpose is to
help solve the FAI implementation problem.  At the moment I am trying
to understand AI (with questions of Friendliness never far from my
mind), starting a PhD at Berkeley.

Thanks,
Nick