Hello all,

   First of all I would like to thank all for the
various drafts referred. All of them were very
helpful.

   I have one doubt. There are some applications where
more than one call lands onto the Shared
Address-of-record and the calls can be made active
simultaneously. One with the 'Exec - User Agent A' and
the other with the 'Admin - User Agent B'. So my
question is whether it is possible to have more than
one 'Address-of-record' to be shared between different
User Agents, say a primary 'Address-of-record' and a
secondary 'address-of-record'.

thanks and regards,
Saibal.

=== message truncated ===