From: GururajBT 70707 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 12/29/2005 1:10 PM
To: Basavaraj Puttagangaiah (WT01 - Product Engineering Solutions)
Subject: Re: [Sip-implementors] Xlite-soft phone

Hi Basu,

        You have to check the hop implimentaion.  There only the ip and port
will be mentioned.

Regards,

Gururaj BT

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!