From: Alex Balashov [mailto:abalas...@evaristesys.com]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 11:56 AM
To: Tamal Tanu biswas (WT01 - Product Engineering Services)
Cc: sip-implementors@lists.cs.columbia.edu
Subject: Re: [Sip-implementors] Calling Self

That depends on to whom / what the caller sends the request.  Where is
it going?

tamal.bis...@wipro.com wrote:

> What is the expected behaviour is a user calls himself ?
> Should the called handle the Invite and call should get established Or

> cancel should be send or else some error response can be set.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Tamal Tanu Biswas

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

transmitted by this email.

> www.wipro.com

Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems
Web    : http://www.evaristesys.com/
Tel    : (+1) (678) 954-0670
Direct : (+1) (678) 954-0671
Mobile : (+1) (706) 338-8599

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com