Then one would have to deploy multiple I stances I. A cloud environment. I
could do this with karoo or other packages. This approach, however, pretty
much doubles the monthly costs in a cloud environment. This is really a
"looking ahead" approach to how to both manage security and keep the
management tasks to a sane level I stead of doubling them. Thanks though, I
get where you are coming from.