beyond that, please also explain your environment and what services are
enabled.

One assumes the sipdomain is (not hostname):

sipxecs.sqa.lifesize.com

So they question is what are the tandbergs registering to? IP, hostname or
DNS SRV (meaning sipdomain)? Is this a HA or single server install?

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Michael Picher <mpic...@ezuce.com> wrote:

> i think you missed the yum update step that must be done after install
> from ISO...
>
> iso is not kept up to date...  hmmm...  how many times have i said this?
>
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Matthew Hodgins
> <mhodg...@lifesize.com>wrote:
>
>> I'm unable to register any endpoints to my sipXecs server. The
>> credentials are present in the postgres DB, but there is no credentials.xml
>> file in /var/sipxdata/sipdb. The sipregistrar.log is full of:
>>
>> 2012-08-22T15:14:10.068243Z":285:AUTH:ERR:sipxecs.sqa.lifesize.com:SipRegistrarServer:b6df7b70:SipRegistrar:"Unable
>> to get credentials for '2...@sipxecs.sqa.lifesize.com', realm='
>> sipxecs.sqa.lifesize.com',user='200'"
>>
>> I've seen this problem in another archived post, but no real solution was
>> found.
>>
>> Environment:
>> sipXecs 4.6.0
>> LifeSize/Tandberg/Polycom video endpoints (treated as users when
>> registering)
>>
>> Steps taken:
>>
>>    1. Install sipXecs 4.6.0 from CD
>>    2. Run through the guided command line configuration
>>    3. Through the web interface, enable SIP Registrar and SIP proxy
>>    4. Reboot via command line
>>    5. Through the web interface, create a new user (verify sip_password
>>    in postgres DB)
>>    6. Try registering an endpoint with this user
>>
>> I have another 4.2.1 installation of sipXecs that does not exhibit this
>> issue. I've attached the registrar-config file to this e-mail.
>>
>> Thanks in advance!

> Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
> eZuce, Inc.
>
> 300 Brickstone Square****
>
> Suite 201****
>
> Andover, MA. 01810
> O.978-296-1005 X2015
> M.207-956-0262
> @mpicher <http://twitter.com/mpicher>
> linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=35504760&trk=tab_pro>
> www.ezuce.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!
<http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net