Jason,

You can find our first shot at documentation here:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~finley/systemimager-manual-3.2.0.pdf

See:
Chapter 4. HOWTO Use Flamethrower for Multicast Installs

If you have changes that you'd like to make, and are comfortable with
CVS and SGML, please do an anonymous cvs checkout and send us patches.
Otherwise, just send us re-written paragraphs and such.

Cheers, -Brian

Thus spake Jason Holland ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> Hello again,
>
> I noticed that unstable systemimager 3.1.8, possibly other versions, have
> multicast support using flamethrower and udpcast??  Has anyone out there
> tested this and possibly have some instructions on how to set it up?  I'd
> be willing to test and give feedback, maybe write documentation as well,
> for unstable on our ia64 cluster if I could get some basic instructions on
> how to get it all going.  This would definately be a great thing to have!!
> Thanks
>
> Jason

 Brian Elliott Finley              Argonne, MCS Division
 Phone: 630.631.6621               http://thefinleys.com
 gpg  --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net  --recv-keys 10F8EE52