Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by SergeyLubinskiy:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/SummerOfCode2005/SergeyLubinskiyFastFail

  === Hello! ===

  I'm Sergey Lubinskiy. I study at http://www.msu.ru/en/ department of physics.
- I'm keen of programming and although I don't specialize in it and I posses
certain
- load of knowledge on Java and internet protocols. I like hacking hiking and
bike-riding :-)
+ I'm keen of programming.
+ Although I don't specialize in it I posses a considerable load of knowledge
on Java and internet.
+ I like hacking hiking and bike-riding :-)

- My friends tell me that I tend to think and code a bit too academically but I
hope this will only help me to participate in the summer of code program.
Here's my proposal.
+ My friends think that I tend to think and code a bit too academically but I
hope this will only help me to participate in the summer of code program.
Here's my proposal.

  === Problem ===
  James mail server performs reasonably well under normal load.