Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by AaronJohnson:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/MailetIdeas

The comment on the change is:
Added link to article I wrote discussing VERP & James

     *  '''Pornography Filtering''' -  11/27/2000 CNN.com article describes how
a filter checks for attachment images, opens them and counts the percentage of
color pallete in the skin tone, and high amounts generally means it's a porn
image.

   *  '''Bulk Mailing Stats''' - By using [http://cr.yp.to/proto/verp.txt
Variable Envelope Return Paths (VERP)], you can track what recipients of bulk
mailings were unable to receive an outgoing message.
+    *
[http://cephas.net/blog/2006/06/09/using_apache_james_and_javamail_to_implement_variable_envelope_return_paths.html
 VERP & James discussed]

   *  '''Vacation''' - __Smart__ I'm on vacation notices. The second
[http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-james2.html IBM
Developerworks] article provides a simple implementation.