Hello,

I've put together a set of scripts to ease managing of s6-rc services. This is
more aimed at managing a live system than an embedded read-only rootfs. This is
quite simple but automate some repetitive tasks, as well as using the
well-known "subcommand" syntax. Here is the help:

https://github.com/Adirelle/s6-alpy-rootfs/blob/master/etc/s6-rc/ctl/bin/help

For now it lives in my "alpine rootfs" repository, and depends on a script
(/etc/s6-rc/scripts/logger) and a bundle (/etc/s6-rc/source/localfs) from
there.

If anyone found it useful, I could try to extract it into their own repository
and to make it more configurable. Any comment are welcome.

Regards,
--
Guillaume.