I just found myself being extremely careless this time: when I said "the
alpine testing repository", I really meant `edge/testing', but s6-rc
v0.2.1.1 should be in `edge/main', so probably I just installed s6-rc
v0.2.0.1 from `v3.6/main', and rediscovered the original problems with
the old alpine package.  The v0.2.1.1 package seems to work fine now.
I am very sorry for the disturbance :(

On Tue, Jul 04, 2017 at 11:59:01PM +0000, Laurent Bercot wrote:
>   I cannot reproduce the issue

-- 
My current OpenPGP key:
RSA4096/0x227E8CAAB7AA186C (expires: 2020.10.19)
7077 7781 B859 5166 AE07 0286 227E 8CAA B7AA 186C

Reply via email to