Le 24/10/2017 à 08:28, Colin Booth a écrit :
I would say that is one of the two difficulties. The other one being
that execline also tries hard not to carry any overhead, which means
that often times you can end up in situations where the aggressive
scoping that it does makes things challenging at best (assuming you're
trying to stay with the spirit of the language).
The scoping might be a bit challenging, but the variable substitution system is royal. I do not constantly ask myself "what will happen if this variable contains a space, or a quote ?".

--
Guillaume.