I intend to package skarnet softwares in Debian. When packaging
execline, I find it produces a lot of binaries with common names. Thus
I want to put them in path like /usr/lib/execline/.

 Do not do this.
 Several programs, including s6 and s6-rc, rely on execline binaries
to be in their PATH. They will not work if you segregate execline
binaries.
 If you insist on doing so, you'll have to make sure that
/usr/lib/execline is in everyone's PATH, so there will be no benefit
for you and more runtime overhead for everyone.

 There is no reason why execline binaries can't be first-class
citizens on your system. The existence of an "if" program does not
conflict with the "if" reserved word in the shell. Having lots of
files in /bin hasn't been an issue since the ext2 filesystem.
There was a command ("import") with a conflicting name, but it has
been removed.
 The presence of "lots of binaries with common names" is simply
not a problem.

--
 Laurent