Hi Alex,

After the latest updates i noticed that the trap command hangs on exit
(all of my scripts using trap hang at exit), something like:

 Fixed in git.

trap: fatal: unable to trap signals: Invalid argument

 This one is more difficult: it's caused by the fact that the list of
catchable signals is system-dependent. For my curiosity, what system
are you testing on? Anyway, it should be fixed in git as well.

if elgetpositionals is not
the first command inside a multisubstitute block the following happens:

 The bug manifests if it's the last command, not "not the first".
 Fixed in git as well.

 I'll cut a bugfix release early on next week.
 Thanks for the reports!

--
 Laurent