Christiaan:

> You're confusing 'Zoom to Fit' and "Automatically Resize'. One is an
> action (and therefore cannot be remembered), the other is a setting
> (and is remembered).

Ahh, interesting.  So perhaps I'm suggesting 'Automatically Zoom to
Fit'.

I see that 'Automatically Resize' does the 'Zoom to Fit' (which is
what I want).  So could 'Zoom to Fit' be applied just once when the
PDF is loaded at the start?

Tom

  Thomas D. Schneider, Ph.D.
  Senior Investigator
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
  Gene Regulation and Chromosome Biology Laboratory
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  schne...@mail.nih.gov
  http://alum.mit.edu/www/toms