Hi,

I've got the same problem with Skim 1.4.37. I've reverted to Skim 1.4.36,
and with it, the updated pdf again stays on the point of modification, if
it has been there, by typesetting with the latest Aquamacs 3.4.

But, I have another yet problem, in both Skim 1.4.36 and Skim 1.4.37:

When I start up Aquamacs, by opening a tex file, by typesetting it or not,
e.g. file.tex, the command ctrl-c-v opens the file.pdf in Preview, in case
Skim is not open. If I close the file.pdf in Preview (with Quit or Close
Window of file.pdf) and start Skim, then Skim opens file.pdf on the point
corresponding to the cursor in Aquamacs.

Best Regards,
Roussanka