Additional Features June 8, 2010 *Additional features available
in Spine Payroll *

*Apart from regular upgrades we have introduce some additional module which
will useful depending on the nature of organization.
*
*ESS :* Web based employee self service module which reduces the query and
communication time and stress between HR/Accounts & employee.
 >> The module is configurable to the extent the information you want to
share.
 >> Certain data update like employee address and other details can be
captured online, Employee can input Tax Declaration amount over the portal.
Which reduces your data entry work.

*Online Attendance :* We have also introduced web-based HR module like
Online Attendance Management system where by login in the Spine HR  System
login of employee will be marked automatically

This also has an workflow system by which the respective HOD can approve the
outduty , late in and out etc.Organization level and shift level rules can
be set for late mark and Ot calculation.

*Online Leave Application :* Employee can do online leave application which
can rout as workflow defined and can be approved or reject by HODs.

*Online Reimbursement Module:* Reimbursement of voucher for medical and LTA
can be done here again with the workflow defined and will reflect in month
process of payroll

As these modules are tightly integrated with each other payroll activity can
be eased out and with single sign on employee can perform above all
activity

Requested to contact our Marketing Line 32462248 For Cost and more details
on additional product and services offered by us.

Regards

*Team SPINE*
     Upgrade Link      For more details visit to our website
 Download Upgrade Version 9.5.6 of Spine
Payroll<http://www.spinetechnologies.com/>
           You are subscribed to spine technologies  with your e-mail
address . If you no longer wish to receive upgrade mails from Spine
Technologies reply this mail with subject "remove"