Mis represented the 33% reservation.

The Hon Minister has said 33 % reservation .
That does not meant the 33% of CAs will be women!!!!

33 % of all the Government Audit will be given to the women!!!

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 20:12, Rebecca Andrews <rebecca.andrew...@yahoo.in>wrote:

> There is not a single female participant in the reactions and responses in
> the yahoo groups. 100% males speaking and writing on 33% reservation for
> women.
>
> That is what men do best. Talk and talk. Women have better and important
> things to do than to waste their time on this empty debate. They have to
> manage their household, families, and the profession - all at the same time.
> Yet, I am trying to be an exception as I am still on vacation till the
> institute reopens next week.
>
> In the manner they are getting left out in the merits lists and decreasing
> clout everywhere, time is not far off when men will hold rallies to demand
> 33% reservation.
>
> Women just need equal opportunities to education, not reservation. It is
> the society which still discriminates against girls over boys.
>
> My neighbour who had twins : both a boy and a girl, has discontinued
> studies of the girl after she passed 10th in 2nd Division. Her brother
> failed but is now being enrolled  elsewhere. Mother is determined to see
> that the boy does his graduation.
>
> As for the girl, she needs her daughter's assistance in managing the
> household affairs.
>
> Constitutional reservations just STOP here at the first threshold.
>
> Take National Law Schools. Last year, they announced 15% reservation in
> admission for women. What a farce : without reservation, women students
> constitute nearly one third.
>
> Infact, who held the the top 3 positions in the CLAT entrance examinations,
> and a majority in the Top 10 in the merit list - don't ask me. You have
> guessed it already. This is despite more male candidates appeared than
> female.
>
> Male gene, the scientific studies, indicate, is degenerating. (try google)
> Men, we know, are intellectually and mentally inferior. They will never be
> able to match the grit and determination of women.
>
> That is why the men are running scared. Insecure. And publicly shouting
> from housetops. (Most of them just squeal in front of their wives at home)
>
> Therefore, what women need  : an equal opportunity from the society, not
> from the law or constitution.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Rebecca Andrews

Receive free SMS of finance updates and alert at mobile
Cost free
-----
aaykarbhavan:News about the aykarbhavan
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/aaykarbhavan
-----
Good and Clean funny, informative motivational SMSes
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/rajkumarsms
-----
Gandinagar, News about Gandhinagar , Gujarat
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/Gandhinagar

******
Or Join it by sending SMS

go to write messge in your mobile type

"on aaykarbhavan" / "on rajkumarsms"

and sen it to 9870807070
Me on net :

http://rajkumaratthenet.blogspot.com/
http://itronline.blogspot.com/

Virus Warning: Although the I have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in his email, sender (I) cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."