[Edit: First of all, please get rid of that SORBS blacklist or switch
to an email provider that does not make use of this shitty nonsense.
Do not expect to receive any answers to your e-mails if your email
provider makes use of this aggressive, irrational blacklist.

You might not even receive this e-mail; I already failed sending it
through my perfectly fine paid email provider. Someone using the SORBS
blacklist should probably not even run a mailserver.

This is a (sadly German) article about the SORBS controversy:
http://heise.de/-1152258

This English one mentions it in the second paragraph, at least:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/sorbs_sold/ ]

Hi David,

please have a look at your status page:
https://sks-keyservers.net/status/info/keyserver.dacr.hu

There seem to be at least three problems with the server:

- - it is vulnerable to a critical bug; you should probably update your
SKS software.
- - it does not seem to respond to the status queries (at least the
status page states that as reason)
- - your server is missing 3,753,402 keys.

Please read the following page to see the first needed steps to create
a server that can be used in the pool:
https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/wiki/Peering

Specifically, you'd need to import a keydump.
https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/wiki/KeydumpSources

Best regards,
Tobias Frei