Hi^^

I'm sorry for my weird response; such blacklists happen to be my
personal pet peeve. :/
Once I tried to report a (D)DoS attack at the abuse@ address of a
server that caused each of its clients to download thousands of copies
of a website I'm administrating, and the automatic response just was
that both Gmail, my paid email provider and whatever else I tried were
blacklisted. Maybe that caused me to have a general aversion to
aggressive email blacklists. I see that there might actually be
reasons for using such lists; just using them in this case just seems
to be wrong and causes legitimate email to be dropped for political
reasons which I will probably never understand.

About the status page that now shows that everything is fine: If it
was like that before, I assume it was caused by caching delays. :)

If you're looking for peers, feel free to add this line to your
membership configuration file:

pgp.freiwuppertal.de 11370 # Tobias Frei <tob...@freiwuppertal.de>

If you do so, I'd need your line in return, so that I can add it to my
own configuration.

The line does not contain a key fingerprint because I currently have
no long-term GPG key. I'm waiting for GPG to add support for elliptic
curves. :D

Best regards,
Tobias Frei