Hi. Thanks for this script, but one quick question. Before I put this where 
it belongs I wanted to make sure that the following lines were supposed to 
be duplicated, but I think I just answered my own question. There appeared 
to only be one If statement, so I wasn't sure why there were two endIfs, but 
now I see that there are in fact two of them. Thanks again.

Caroline

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <[email protected]>
To: "'screen access software with skype'" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:14 AM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] the voice mail problem.


> First Bruce I was not clear yes you still need the jaws cursor.  What I 
> was
> negating was how to find it.  sorry my error.  Second here is a quick and
> dirty script that will solve the need for the user to perform the steps 
> with
> the jaws cursor.
> Script playVoiceMail ()
> if GetWindowClass (GetFocus ()) == "TChatContentControl " then
> SaveCursor ()
> JAWSCursor ()
> RouteJAWSToPc ()
> SetRestriction (RestrictWindow )
> NextLine ()
> JAWSEnd ()
> if GetWord () == "Play" then
> LeftMouseButton ()
> else
> beep ()
> endif
> else
> beep ()
> endif
> EndScript
> Used this to play a view voice mails and it seems to work.
> Hope that helps.
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
> __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus 
> signature database 3977 (20090331) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
>
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
> 


__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature 
database 3977 (20090331) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com




Reply via email to