Hi well it would go in to skype.jss and you would have to define a key for
it.  basically I posted this here as a possible solution to the problem.  If
doug likes the quick and dirty  solution I am sure he will use it.  
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Ray Foret jr
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:28 AM
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] the voice mail problem.

Thanks Jim.  Am I right in guessing that I place this script in to 
Skype.jss; or, do I put it in to the default.jss script?  At this moment, 
I'm kind of thinking that it's the skype.jss for some reason.

Also, is there a hotkey to press to make this script work; or, does it get 
called at the presence of a voice mail message?  Thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you 
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375
Cell:
+1 (985) 719-2938
e-mail:
rforetjratcomcastdotnet
Skype Name:
barefootedray

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <[email protected]>
To: "'screen access software with skype'" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:14 AM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] the voice mail problem.


First Bruce I was not clear yes you still need the jaws cursor.  What I was
negating was how to find it.  sorry my error.  Second here is a quick and
dirty script that will solve the need for the user to perform the steps with
the jaws cursor.
Script playVoiceMail ()
if GetWindowClass (GetFocus ()) == "TChatContentControl " then
SaveCursor ()
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
SetRestriction (RestrictWindow )
NextLine ()
JAWSEnd ()
if GetWord () == "Play" then
LeftMouseButton ()
else
beep ()
endif
else
beep ()
endif
EndScript
Used this to play a view voice mails and it seems to work.
Hope that helps.


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to