Hi Sabrina and list,
No, it isn't a bug at all, before you can coll that person again you need to 
remove it from the participant list and you can find it by going into the 
group chat and use a lot of jaws cursor, if you use jaws ofcourse!
Hope this helps. If anyone wants to add me my skype Id is:
gianluca8815
bye bye
Skype: gianluca8815

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sabrina Giles" <[email protected]>
To: "a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware." 
<skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:12 PM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Skype and conference calls?


> Hi list,
> Has anyone, ever had this problem.  I had a conference call with three 
> people, I lost one of the people.  When I went to add the person back, it 
> said call unavailable.
> I had to re add everyone back.
> Is this a skype bug?
> Sabrina
>
> Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
> __________ Informazione NOD32 3984 (20090402) __________
>
> Questo messaggio  ? stato controllato dal Sistema Antivirus NOD32
> http://www.nod32.it
>
> 


Reply via email to