Yes, this happen in skype 4.

Daripada: Sabrina Giles 
Tarikh: Friday, 03 April, 2009 3:12 AM
Kepada: a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware. 
Subjek: [Skypeenglish] Skype and conference calls?


Hi list,
Has anyone, ever had this problem.  I had a conference call with three people, 
I lost one of the people.  When I went to add the person back, it said call 
unavailable.
I had to re add everyone back.
Is this a skype bug?
Sabrina

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Tiada virus dikesan dalam mesej ini.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com 
Version: 8.5.285 / Virus Database: 270.11.41/2040 - Release Date: 04/03/09 
17:54:00

Reply via email to