Skype 4 works reasonably well for the most part. There are some aspects
that are a little inconvenient to use, but most aspects work very well.
The only problem I was having, and some people seem to have no problem
at all with this, is using touchtones during a call. I am not able to do
this in Skype 4, while, like I said, other people have no problems and
for still others it seems to work some of the time but not all. For me
this is too important to allow me to upgrade to 4 until this is
addressed. But if it weren't for that, I would upgrade right away
because the audio quality is so much better. Doug's Skype scripts page,
www.dlee.org/skype, contains the scripts for Skype 4. Doug has done an
absolutely tremendous job.

Bruce


On Thu, 7 May 2009 21:47:38 +0300, "mostafa almahdy"
<mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com> said:
> Hello  everybody:
> I' am  currently  running  with  skype  3.8   with    JAWS 10  1142
> does  skype  4  works  well  with   this certain  update release of
> the tenth  edition?
> can  i  get  it's  script  if  it  does.
> secondly:
> how  could  i   record  the  skype    sessions   and conferences?
> any  suggest  or recommend, that extremely  would be appreciated!!.
> mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
> egyptian citizen
> skype account:
> my_speaker
> -- 
> best regard.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ____________________
> 
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
-- 
  Bruce Toews
  dogriver at ogts.net


Reply via email to