Hello messengerpark and all,

It said that I have to import the sounds before assigning them to ring
tones and ring backtones. How do I do that? Should I import them in
Skype itself in the Sounds branch of options?
-- 
With best regards from Ukraine,
Andre
Skype: Francophile; Wlm&MSN: arthaelon @ yandex.ru; Jabber: arthaelon @ 
jabber.org
Yahoo! messenger: andre.polykanine; ICQ: 191749952
Twitter: m_elensule

----- Original message -----
From: messengerpark at gmail.com <[email protected]>
To: screen access software with skype <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 10:26:28 AM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] [richie ring back home

hello!

here's the link for direct download to richi ringback tones.

it's compatible with skype 3.8 and upper.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1mj1ev

best regards

Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to