That sounds a bit contradictory. Man it's to bad they didn't keep the
older interface  for adding contacts.

Ah well.

Thanks and I'll keep that in mind.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Marius Swart
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 2:31 PM
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Adding a contact in Skype4?

Hi Gary and list.  You did everything right, except that when you've
finished typing your introductory message, you should click Send, instead of
Close.  Just press Tab until you find the Send button.

Hope this helps.

Marius

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Price" <[email protected]>
To: "Skypeenglish List" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 7:40 PM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Adding a contact in Skype4?


> Hello everyone. Please can someone tell me how I go about adding a contact

> in Skype4? I was trying to add someone earlier, and the request never got 
> sent.
>
> I went to the contacts menu, clicked new contact, pasted his Skype name 
> into the edit field, and clicked find, it found him. I clicked Add, and it

> came up with that thing please introduce your self.
>
> So I did this, clicked close, and I couldn't see this person in my 
> contacts.
>
> In the end, he had to add me him self.
>
> Take care.
>
>>From Gary Price.
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to