Hey, you have to then go to the file menu, go to contacts menu, which is over to the right one. Then arow down to where it says, "Contacts group," I think, please correct me. Then open that sub menu. Choose the only option there that will say, "Show contact groups?" hope I'm right. Press enter on it. Then go back to the file menu, and go back to contact groups. Go down to where it says, contact reqwests that have been sunt to me, I think. But really you added them, they just have to ad you to there. Meaning say they want to be in there contact list. It should work. You have to wait till they choose add to my contacts. Hope I made sence. Really I don't know if I did, lol.
- [Skypeenglish] Adding a contact in Skype4? Gary Price
- [Skypeenglish] Adding a contact in Skype4? Michele Barbi
- [Skypeenglish] Adding a contact in Skype4? Marius Swart
- [Skypeenglish] Adding a contact in Skype4... Sarah Alawami
- [Skypeenglish] Adding a contact in Sk... Jim
- [Skypeenglish] Adding a contact i... Sarah Alawami
- [Skypeenglish] Adding a contact in Skype4? [email protected]
- [Skypeenglish] Adding a contact in Skype4? Dominique
- [Skypeenglish] Adding a contact in Skype4? Paul Tandy
- [Skypeenglish] R: Adding a contact in Sk... RMPortal
- [Skypeenglish] R: Adding a contact i... Sarah Alawami
- [Skypeenglish] R: Adding a conta... Alex Stone
- [Skypeenglish] R: Adding a ... Sarah Alawami
