Jaws 11 gives a little bit more context help in the menus. That's all I 
could see.  You still need the Skype scrip's. I'm grateful for the Skype 
watch set up utility. That helps alot.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Surely we can police ourselves...


> I'm not trying to start a fight I didn't know about the  jaws 11 beta. I 
> did see it. It does offer more help with Skype. --- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Doug Lee" <[email protected]>
> To: "screen access software with skype" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 7:24 PM
> Subject: [Skypeenglish] Surely we can police ourselves...
>
>
>> We've had a thread on spelling errors and one on Freedom Scientific
>> company policies today, neither of which is related to Skype and its
>> use with JAWS.  The moderator appears to be absent for the moment.  I
>> have at times been authorized to act as assistant moderator, and maybe
>> I still can, but I don't think we need such a thing.  Most all of us
>> know what "off topic" means without help, and "rude" is a term blessed
>> with at least some degree of globally common interpretation. :-)
>>
>> So please folks, take the fights off list if they must continue, and
>> keep the messages Skype-related.
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> Doug Lee                 [email protected]                http://www.dlee.org
>> SSB BART Group           [email protected] 
>> http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
>> "Sometimes I think my learning curve is a circle." -- David Andrews
>>
>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
>> latest version of skype go to
>> http://www.dlee.org/skype
>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>>
>>
>> To contact the list owner send a message to
>> mailto:[email protected]
>>
>> to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go 
>> to this link.
>> http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html
>>
>> and for a searchable archives page go here.
>> http://bit.ly/64Y48
>>
>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>
>
> To contact the list owner send a message to
> mailto:[email protected]
>
> to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to 
> this link.
> http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html
>
> and for a searchable archives page go here.
> http://bit.ly/64Y48
>
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 



Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this 
link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to