well said doug sorry for my loss of temper it is well  known that I got a
short feus  once again I do apologize to the list for my outburst.


Jim Grimsby Junior.
Please feel free to contact me at anytime using one of the below methods.
Skype: Jim.Grimsby 909-498-4711.
E-mail: [email protected]
Windows live messenger: [email protected]


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Doug Lee
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 4:25 PM
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Surely we can police ourselves...

We've had a thread on spelling errors and one on Freedom Scientific
company policies today, neither of which is related to Skype and its
use with JAWS.  The moderator appears to be absent for the moment.  I
have at times been authorized to act as assistant moderator, and maybe
I still can, but I don't think we need such a thing.  Most all of us
know what "off topic" means without help, and "rude" is a term blessed
with at least some degree of globally common interpretation. :-)

So please folks, take the fights off list if they must continue, and
keep the messages Skype-related.


-- 
Doug Lee                 [email protected]                http://www.dlee.org
SSB BART Group           [email protected]
http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"Sometimes I think my learning curve is a circle." -- David Andrews

Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to
this link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this 
link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to