Hi Clare,

Clare Page wrote:
The subscribing address was correct in the tweet where I found it,
Hrvoje, it's the confirmation of my subscription which I have not yet been
able to do.
After sending a subscription email, I got the following message in
reply:

Hello [email protected],

We received your request to join SkypeTalking. In order for us to
complete the request, please reply to this email or visit the following
confirmation URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/skypetalking/subscribe?hl=en

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group,
visit the Help Center at http://groups.google.com/support/?hl=en.

Thanks,

Google Groups

As I have already explained, replying to the email resulted in a
message saying it wasn't possible to create an account for my address, and
using the URL took me to a Google Groups page where there was no special text to tell me that my subscription had been confirmed. Looking at the help pages
for Google Groups didn't help me much at all either.
As the two methods I have tried for confirming my subscription to the
Skypetalking mailing list have not worked, is there some other way it
can be confirmed?

I sent the mail to the following address:
[email protected] and was subscribed at once without having to confirm.

Cheers,

Svenja

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter.
We are a community of 6 million users fighting spam.
SPAMfighter has removed 1137 of my spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len

The Professional version does not have this message



Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to