Hello to all of you on Skype:

When I was using Skype 3.8 it was gvery easy to add telephone numbers using the 
Skypeout menu but now that I have upgraded to Version 5.1X I am having 
difficulty in adding some more phone numbers on the list.  It is very, very 
cheap to make calls where I live in Trinidad and Tobago to the USA and 
elsewhere around the globe.  

Please, can someone go through all the steps for me to insert phone numbers 
using Skype?  Tomorrow is a holiday in the USA and I need to call some friends 
there.  

Hope to hear from a Skype soonest.

Francis Khan
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email 
[email protected]

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html

To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to